Brigantine 4×4 permits are valid from January till December. Applicants should present a valid driver’s license, auto registration and proof of insurance.
Brigantine beach 4×4 permit holders must follow rules and regulations of permit.
Permanently disabled persons need to provide documentation with proof of permanent disability to receive discount.
For info: call (609) 266-2891
- 4 Wheel drive permit $175.00
- Vehicle owners 60 & over $85.00
- Permanently Disabled Persons $85.00
- Replace lost permit $30.00
Entrances To Beaches:
- South End of Lagoon Blvd.
- Harbor Beach Blvd. & Seaside Rd.
- North End – 14th St. N.
4×4 beach permits can only be purchased at the Brigantine Community Center. They are NOT available online.
- Open 7 days.
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 265 42nd Street, Brigantine
All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) are not permitted on the beach. Vehicles MUST be Four Wheel Drive, All Wheel Drive Vehicles do not qualify for a permit.
Click to see tips on how to safely enjoy 4×4 off-roading. These can certainly apply to Brigantine Beach