We’re always looking for great day trips that are close to Brigantine Beach. When they’re 5 minutes away and have free parking, we like them even better. Historic Gardner’s Basin and the Atlantic City Aquarium is one of our favorite places just across the bridge. Click thru for pictures and video…see all the fun we had.
WATCH THE VIDEO
The Atlantic City Aquarium is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Adults: $8.00
- Seniors (ages 62 and up): $6.00
- Children (ages 4-12): $5.00
- Under 3: Free
- Brigantine Bunch; Our Trip to Gardner’s Basin It was a great weekend of sunshine, fishing and shopping. The Brigantine Bunch headed to over the bridge to Gardner’s Basin in Atlantic City. Click thru for pictures. Some of us did the half-day fishing trip on the High Roller. Some of us strolled Crafter’s Village for a little shopping. A few just enjoyed the […]...
- Revel in Atlantic City; Boosting Summer Tourism ...
- City of Brigantine City of Brigantine, NJ http://www.brigantinebeachnj.com/government.html School Facilities The School District is governed by the Brigantine Board of Education and operates as a Type 1 school district. The School Board consists of seven members who are appointed by the Mayor, the Council and the City Manager and serve staggered three-year terms. Learn more about the Brigantine […]...