These are the 2018 Brigantine Elks #2428 Fall Striper Tournament Rules and Regulations.
- The weigh station will be Riptide Bait and Tackle, 1201 West Brigantine Ave Brigantine NJ 08203
- All fish must be weighed in during normal business hours.
- There will be no boundaries but you must leave from Absecon Inlet or Brigantine Inlet.
- Each angler can weigh in 2 (two) fish per day and must follow NJ Possession Limit Rules.
- Fishing hours starts at 12:01am Friday November and ends Sunday, November 18th at 11:00am.
- Winnings will be as described, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- Heaviest 2 (two) stripers combined, tiebreaker will be the length offish combined.
- Money raised will be divided as described, after Tournament cost- —50% to Elks Veterans Programs. 35% 1st Place; 10% to 2nd Place and 5% to 3rd Place.
- Calcutta’s are available, $25 for boaters, $10 for surf. 100% of the winnings will be given for the single heaviest fish in each division.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a member of the tournament committee. Banquet starts at 11:30 am at the Brigantine Elks Lodge, #2428, 400 West Shore Drive. Feel free to stay after the banquet and enjoy NFL games in the Elks Lounge. Any checks written for the tournament must be made out to “Brigantine Elks #2428”.Striper Form