- Located at 5th St. South and Bayshore Avenue.
- No Fee
- Licensed boats only. 6th Street North, 28th Street – 30th Street & 40th Street
- You must have a permit to launch from designated beach. The cost is $125.00/yr. In order to obtain a permit, applicant must have a copy of Face sheet of insurance policy (minimum $500,000 liability insurance required. Permit holders must follow rules and regulations of permit. Jet Skiing is permitted in the inlet side of the South Jetty as designated by appropriately posted signs.
Kayaking permitted at the following beaches:
- Adjacent to all Lifeguard protected beaches
- The North-end beaches (North of 15th Street North)
- Absecon Inlet Beaches
- Area between Sandy Lane and Seaside Road lifeguard station
- 26th Street South – City Dock area
- Must have a permit. Cost is $150.00/yr. Permit applicant must have proof of liability insurance. The launch area is located from Neptune Drive to Club Drive.
Parking of Boats and/or Trailers:
- Street parking of boats and trailers is prohibited within the City of Brigantine from October 1st to May 1st. From May 1st to September 30th, boats and/or trailers can be parked on the street in front of the owners/lessees property. No parking of boats and/or trailers on Ocean Avenue at anytime.
1 thought on “Brigantine Boating & Watercraft Info 2014”
So this was pretty useless for anyone wanting to explore the wildlife refuge in the Bay Area of Brigantine Beach. Hard to believe there are no tours, outfitters etc. in this region.