Beach Tags can be purchased at the Beach Fee Office, located at 265 42nd Street. The Beach Fee Office can be reached by calling (609) 264-7350 ext.7
Parking permits for municipal parking lots can be purchased for $25.00 for the Seasonal permit or $8.00 for daily permits.
Beach Parking Areas (Permit Required)
- 2nd Street and Roosevelt Blvd.
- 16th Street and Ocean Avenue
- 34th Street and Ocean Avenue
- 38th Street and Ocean Avenue
Beach Tag Fees
- Seasonal: $15.00 through the month of May/$ 18.00 starting June 1st
- Daily: $8.00
- Seniors (60-64): $ 8.00 ONLY DURING THE MONTH OF MAY/ 18.00 after May 31st
- Senior over 65: Come in with identification for a free tag! You are only allowed 1 Beach Tag per Identification
- Active Military Members, tags are free (4 free per family). Also, for Veterans, beach tags are free only for that veteran.
4X4 passes and Jet Ski permit
- A regular Season 4×4 Pass: From December –February 29th = $160 After March 1st =175
- Senior 4×4 Pass: From December – February 29th = 80, After march 1st = 85
- The car must be registered to the senior. All names must match on insurance and registration. No Business vehicles allowed unless you have proof you own the business
- Disabled may also get a discount with proof of disability: You MUST have a AWARD letter from Social Security and it MUST show 100% disability
- Active Military and Veterans may also get a discount with Military identification
Jet Ski Permit