Tags can be purchased through the Viply APP above or at the Beach Fee Office, located at 265 42nd Street and is open from December through September.
The Brigantine Beach Fee Office: (609) 264-7350 ext.1
If the beach is in operation you can purchase tags on the beach from the inspectors.
Parking permits for municipal parking lots can be purchased for $25.00 for the Seasonal permit or $8.00 for daily permits.
Beach Parking Areas (Permit Required)
- 2nd Street and Roosevelt Blvd.
- 16th Street and Ocean Avenue
- 34th Street and Ocean Avenue
- 38th Street and Ocean Avenue
Beach Tag Fees
- Seasonal: $15 thru May 31. $20 starting June 1.
- Daily: $10
- Weekly: $15
- Seniors (60-64): $8.00 thru MAY 31 / $20 starting June 1.
- Seniors over 65: Show identification for a free tag. 1 Beach tag per ID
- Active Military Members, tags are free (4 free per family). Veterans beach tags are free only for that veteran.
- A regular Season 4×4 Permit: From Jan 1 –Feb 28 = $175. after March 1 = $200.
- Senior 4×4 Pass: From Dec – Feb 28 = $80 after March 1 = $85
- Car must be registered to the senior. All names must match on insurance and registration. No business vehicles allowed unless you have proof of owning the business.
- Disabled may also get a discount with proof of disability: You MUST have a AWARD letter from Social Security and it MUST show 100% disability
- Active Military must show Active Military ID and Veterans must provide their DD214 to get discount.
Please make sure all insurance and registration is current or you will not be issued a permit.
PERMITS MUST BE PLACED ON THE INSIDE, FRONT, LOWER RIGHT (PASSENGER SIDE) OF WINDSHIELD OF THE VEHICLE AND ARE NON TRANSFERABLE
Jet Ski Permit
You MUST have proof of $500,000 liability insurance. No insurance? No permit!
Permit allows you to launch jet ski from Cove area.
Jet Ski permit is $125.
Catamarans must have proof of $500,000 liability insurance.