2017 SALARIES – CITY OF BRIGANTINE MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES
- Brigantine population in 2010 was 9,400. Estimates suggest 8,000 in 2017.
- 175 positions of employment in Brigantine. That’s 3 more than 2016.
- 34 police officers
- 34 firefighters/emt’s
- 44 employees with salary of $100,000+
- 25% of Brigantine public employees make $100,000+
- Total listed payroll is $11.5 million, an increase over 2016.
- Amount doesn’t include total hourly wages, seasonal employees and overtime.
- Longevity payout is $339,000
- Total personnel costs + insurance, pensions, other employee comp: $17 million
- Employee health insurance: $2.3 million
- Total personnel costs are 77% of Brigantine Municipal budget.
[table id=3 /]
6 thoughts on “Brigantine Public Employee Salary 2017”
8 I.T. positions over $116,000. Enormous. Does Brigantine have an in-house software development group?
The number of employees and salaries in I.T. is staggering.
This doesn’t include vacation and sick days or health benefits.
And I thought Margate was bad. wow!
lt stands for lieutenant… in the Fire Department… Over-paid
we are spending over 97k per employee for 175 employees at 17m payroll.
These figures are ridiculous. What a robbery of the permanent residents of Brigantine. At least 12 partime officers make $90-100k. Why?!? This is all a sham.
I want a job with the city