Watch video from Brigantine City Council Meeting OCT 1, 2014. Click thru/below to view agenda, as well as the BILL PAY documents. Public comments that have yet to be addressed by City Website Management:
BB-NJ.com. Meeting minutes are prepared and approved within 30 days. Why does it take 6 months for the city clerk to post them to the website? As of OCT 1, 2014, the last avail meeting minutes are from AP 2, 2014.
OCT 1 Agenda http://bb-nj.com/government/council-agendas/
WATCH Brigantine City Council Meeting Clip: WEBSITE SECURITY BREACH, Part 2.
There are 3 ways that the City of Brigantine records & archives City Council meetings.
- Records Ustream Web Broadcast and archives it on YouTube ( spotty quality & poor indexing )
- City Clerk records audio with separate device, and archives audio recording in unknown location.
- Clerk extracts items from audio recording, types up summary. Council approves within 30 days.
- Where are audio recordings? How are they filed? How far back do they go? Who has access to them?
- Why are audio recordings not posted to BB-NJ.com website? (no special technology needed)
- Typed & approved minutes are finished & approved within 30 days. Why 6 mth delay in posting to web?
AUDIT & Cash management
While details of profit/loss/expense related to the annual Brigantine Triathlon were not easily available for inspection, the posted financial audit of the City of Brigantine highlights substantial non-compliance with common accounting practices. SEE ATTACHED:
2013 NOT POSTED
Click to see samples of Brigantine Cash Management problems. Unknown if these issues were fixed, since 2013 audit has not been posted.