The Brigantine Farmers Market has announced a few housekeeping rules. We ask that everyone comply so the market is safe and enjoyable for everyone..
• All patrons must stay outside of the orange cones until market opens at 8:30 a
• This is a Non-Smoking event.
• This is a No-Pet Market.
• Service animals specifically trained to aid a disabled person are permitted
• Bicycles may only be walked through the Market
• Recycle your trash in the provided receptacles
• For minor first aid, proceed to the red Brigantine Farmers Market tent near the library
The Brigantine Farmers Market wants everyone to be safe.
See you each Saturday morning at Haneman Park, 15th & Revere, 8:30 until Noon. Please bring plenty of sunshine, reusable bags & water bottles and lots of smiles.
- National Farmers Market Week Photo Contest – Brigantine Farmers Market Photo
- Perfect Peach Pie Baking Contest
- Come Out of Your Shell Photo Contest – Seashell in Brigantine Photo
- Biggest and Smallest seashell found in Brig and best seashell art piece
- Green Fest Photo Contest – Summer 2014 Fun in Brigantine
- Two contests for cooks- Best Tomato Sauce and Best Salsa Fresca