Brigantine, New Jersey News
Last Call for Drinking on Brigantine Beach?
Brigantine Real Estate For Sale
More Brigantine News
Brigantine READER FEEDBACK
- Marty Small Ball at Boardwalk Hall. Backroom Deal with CRDA?
- New Jersey Fishermen Question Van Drew & Orsted Wind Turbine Plan
- 2019 Atlantic City Casino Profits Shrink. Occupancy Rate and Employment Slips Too.
- Atlantic City & Ventnor Pay Tribute to 9-11 Victims & First Responders
- Video Tour of Playground Pier 2019, Atlantic City Boardwalk.
- Margate Homeowners Question City Expenses, Waterpark & Flood Plans
- What Would A Rebuilt Margate Boardwalk Look Like?
- South Jersey Fishermen Question Van Drew Support of Risky Offshore Wind Turbines
- Longport Finally Decides to Post Audio From Commissioner Meetings
- Rebuilding Margate’s Boardwalk. Good For Downbeach Property Values?
- Striped Bass: One fish from 28 inches to less than 43 inches, one fish greater than 43 inches. No closed season 0-3 miles from shore
- Summer Flounder: 18.’” min size, 3/angler, May 25 – Sept 22
- Tautog: 15″ min size, January 1 – Feb 28 (4 fish), April 1 – April 30 (4 fish), July 17 – Nov. 15 (1 fish) and Nov 16- Dec 31-(6 fish)
- Weakfish: 13″ minimum size, 1/angler, no closed season
- Winter Flounder: 12″ min size, 2/angler, Mar. 1- Dec 31
- Black Drum: 16″ min size, 3/angler, no closed season**Proposed size limit of 32 inches pending hearings**
- Black Sea Bass: 12-1/2” min. open 5/23-6/19 (10 fish); 12-1/2” min open 7/1-8/31 (2 fish); 13” min open 10/22-12/31 (15 fish)
- Blue Crab: 3″ minimum size for peeler/shedder 3-1/2″ for soft shell 4-1/2″ hard shell. Limit one bushel
- Bluefish: No minimum size, 15/angler, no closed season
- Red Drum: 18″-27″ slot size, 1/angler, no closed season