Brigantine, New Jersey News
Brigantine READER FEEDBACK
Shep on Fishing. Brigantine, Atlantic City Area Fishing News.
- Former Brigantine Mayor Guenther Considered Weak Candidate for NJ Assembly Seat
- Atlantic City Council Reminds City, They Still Have No Power Over Anything.
- New Jersey Moves Toward Full Sanctuary State Status
- Atlantic City Boardwalk Committee Meeting Notes from December 12, 2018
- Flounder Regulations and Size Limit Discussion. Summer 2019.
MORE Brigantine NJ News
Harassment. Intimidation. Assault. Just another day of Brigantine Greenhead politics. The following information is being gathered in reference to Troy Platt, and his physical assault against a member of BrigantineNOW on Sept 13, 2018. Platt, and a few other Brigantine insiders, are not happy that BrigantineNOW actually covers the news of Brigantine.
- Striped Bass: One fish from 28 inches to less than 43 inches, one fish greater than 43 inches. No closed season 0-3 miles from shore
- Summer Flounder: 18.’” min size, 3/angler, May 25 – Sept 22
- Tautog: 15″ min size, January 1 – Feb 28 (4 fish), April 1 – April 30 (4 fish), July 17 – Nov. 15 (1 fish) and Nov 16- Dec 31-(6 fish)
- Weakfish: 13″ minimum size, 1/angler, no closed season
- Winter Flounder: 12″ min size, 2/angler, Mar. 1- Dec 31
- Black Drum: 16″ min size, 3/angler, no closed season**Proposed size limit of 32 inches pending hearings**
- Black Sea Bass: 12-1/2” min. open 5/23-6/19 (10 fish); 12-1/2” min open 7/1-8/31 (2 fish); 13” min open 10/22-12/31 (15 fish)
- Blue Crab: 3″ minimum size for peeler/shedder 3-1/2″ for soft shell 4-1/2″ hard shell. Limit one bushel
- Bluefish: No minimum size, 15/angler, no closed season
- Red Drum: 18″-27″ slot size, 1/angler, no closed season