Brigantine 4×4 Beach Permits Price Increase March 1
4×4 Beach Permits increase on March 1. Regular permits jump from $175 to $200. Senior citizen permits 60+ increase from $80 to $85. Sorry, 2nd homeowners can't purchase online. Beach fee office, Community Center on 42nd St. 10a-3p. Call 609-264-7350
Latest Brigantine News
Brigantine City Council Video >
- Striped Bass: One fish from 28 inches to less than 43 inches, one fish greater than 43 inches. No closed season 0-3 miles from shore
- Summer Flounder: 18.’” min size, 3/angler, May 21 – Sept 9
- Tautog: 15″ min size, January 1 – Feb 28 (4 fish), April 1 – April 30 (4 fish), July 17 – Nov. 15 (1 fish) and Nov 16- Dec 31-(6 fish)
- Weakfish: 13″ minimum size, 1/angler, no closed season
- Winter Flounder: 12″ min size, 2/angler, Mar. 1- Dec 31
- Black Drum: 16″ min size, 3/angler, no closed season**Proposed size limit of 32 inches pending hearings**
- Black Sea Bass: 12-1/2” min. open 5/23-6/19 (10 fish); 12-1/2” min open 7/1-8/31 (2 fish); 13” min open 10/22-12/31 (15 fish)
- Blue Crab: 3″ minimum size for peeler/shedder 3-1/2″ for soft shell 4-1/2″ hard shell. Limit one bushel
- Bluefish: No minimum size, 15/angler, no closed season
- Red Drum: 18″-27″ slot size, 1/angler, no closed season
- State Bullys Atlantic City Council To Borrow $55 Million More.
- Hard Rock, Land Shark and Stockton Construction Pictures
- Jersey Shore Business Rethinks Marketing and Advertising Plans
- Can Atlantic City Overcome Negative Perceptions from Potential Visitors?
- Raise A Glass To Atlantic City’s Boardwalk Biergarten
- Margate Street Drainage & Outfall Pipe Beach Project Underway
- $32,000 Tuition Cost Per Student Too High, Says Margate Residents.
- Amherst Neighbors Fight Back Against Potential Margate Bayfront Over-Development
- Melting Ice Cream Revenue on Margate & Ventnor Beaches, Threats of Litigation.
- Ventnor Welcomes Ex-Brigantine City Manager, Ed Stinson, as DPW Chief & Engineer.
- Without Abraham Lincoln, There Would Be No United States. Remember Him Today On His Feb 12 Birthday. February 12, 2018By Seth Grossman. Reprinted from Shore News Local. In 1968, President Lyndon Johnson and Congress adopted the Uniform Monday Holiday Law and made Columbus Day a new national holiday. Washington’s Birthday is now part of ”Presidents Weekend” and no longer a national holiday on February 22. Abraham Lincoln’s birthday on February 12 is almost […]Seth Grossman
- PICS: Liberty and Prosperity Fundraiser at Irish Pub. February 12, 2018PICS: Liberty and Prosperity Fundraiser at Irish Pub. Our well attended Washington-Lincoln wine and cheese fundraiser at the Irish Pub in Atlantic City was a big success. We depend on proceeds from this event to fund our activities for the next eight months. Our keynote speaker was active farmer and retired Cumberland County Judge Paul […]Liberty & Prosperity