The memory of Jessica DiDario lives on with a spectacular Jet Ski event here in Brigantine, September 14 – 16.
This 3 day event will raise money for families of kids with cancer. “Jessie’s Journey of Hope” was a dream of Jessica, a 21 year old Galloway Township student who lost her battle with cancer a few years ago.
“This is like the X Games of free riding,” said Mark DiDario, coordinator of the event and brother to Jessica. One hundred percent of profits go to the cancer support fund Jessie’s Journey.
This three day event will include:
- Contests like the ‘sickest trick’ & ‘best re-entry’
- Giveaways (cash & prizes)
- 4×4 access
- Live music
4×4 Details: You’ll be able to purchase a 3 day Brigantine 4×4 beach pass. (4×4 vehicles only) You’ll be able to trailer your skis to the water line & setup camp for the day. Just in case, there’ll be a tow truck on hand… free of charge.
The competition will take place on the beach at 14th street starting at 9 a.m and concluding at 6 p.m.
****If you already possess a Brigantine Beach 4×4 pass the temp pass is not required
Non-4×4 Details: There will be two ways to get your skis to the beach:
- A quad can bring your ski down to the waterline and back
- For a $5.00 charge we’ll bring your whole trailer down at beginning of day & bring it back to street at end of day.
- $25.00 for a ski and rider
- $5.00 per additional ski
- $15.00 for a three day 4×4 permit
For more information call Mark DiDario at (609) 903-5017 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org .