Lori Herndon of Brigantine will become the new CEO and president of AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center. Herndon will replace David Tilton, who … [Read More...]
Latest Brigantine News
Watch Video > Minor changes to indexing and fixing some typos. That's what Brigantine City Manager Ed Stinson claims is the glitch keeping … [Read More...]
On Wed. night Feb. 3, 2016, one of Brigantine's most valuable assets was once again mis-handled and frittered away. The food & beverage … [Read More...]
Written by Brother of 'Mad Dog' Morgan. Thought to be signed, sealed and delivered months ago, it looks like there's still no legally … [Read More...]
The City of Brigantine has yet to publicly release an approved, signed labor agreement with Brigantine Police officers that was voted on Sept. … [Read More...]
Here's a collection of Winter Storm Jonas pictures, beating up on Brigantine Beach. This brutal nor'easter brought snow, ice, rain, fire, 30-60 … [Read More...]
Brigantine getting battered, along with most of the South Jersey coastal towns including AC, Stone Harbor and Ocean City. 30 to 60 mph wind … [Read More...]
Terminal leave is quite popular with Brigantine public employees. It's a very stealth and highly effective way to grab more pay before … [Read More...]
More Brig News
- Police Capt. Cox Sued Brigantine. Wins. Gets $325,000 Settlement
- Brigantine Firefighters Contract 2014 – 2017
- Links at Brigantine Golf Course Preps for Even Worse 2016.
- Brigantine Police Chief Retirement Payout, Thanks to OPRA Request
- How to Use OPRA Anonymously. Keeping Brigantine Council Honest.
- Jaworski Golf Grows Again. Brigantine Links Losses Still Unknown.
- Brigantine Police & Fire Chiefs: In & Out Under 2 years for Cash
- Thank You Ernie Purdy. Love, Brigantine Beach.
- Brigantine Considers New Rental Fees to Fund Tourism Plans
- Repairs To Fix Harbor Beach Cove Collapsing Road Now Underway